Thursday, April 1, 2010

Bikini Bootcamp (continued again)!

Day 4 (04/01/10): Alright so I quit, no more working out for me!

Hahaha April Fools!

Anyway, today felt really good. We did a little bit of cardio to get our hearts pumping, did some squats, some chest and arm exercises with weights and some ab and leg stuff laying down. It seemed so short. 

I didn't feel like I was going to die today though.... I told my instructor after that I just didn't feel like I was going to die. I asked if I just was not working hard enough. She said that I was slacking a little bit and it is because I am doing the same amount of work that I am used to doing but my body is getting used to it. Since my body is getting used to it, I really need to pick it up and really push my self more and more each time. I asked the instructor to call me out if she really sees that I am slacking because I guess at the time I am doing it I really don't notice. 

I honestly do feel like my endurance is really getting better! I'm not dead after a little bit of running! I really, really want to keep up with this working out think after my bootcamp is done. I am really looooooooving this healthy lifestyle :) It feels sooo good! I really hope by this time next year I am at least 9 sizes smaller! If I calculate that right... Alright, I'm gonna put myself out there. Currently I am a size 18 in American Eagle brand jeans. I hope to be a size 9 by this time next year! I really hope I can do this! I'm also gonna put myself out there and tell you my weight! The last time I weighed myself (about a week or two ago) I weighed between 217 and 215, the scale kept changing. My goal weight is 150! As of right now I don't really care about losing pounds, right now I am just concerned with shedding the fat (GROSS)! I am hoping to gain sexy muscle and not man muscle. I hope look good in a swimsuit (it doesn't have to be a bikini) around next summer because I think I am going to start saving up with the FH to go on a CRUISE! It is something I have always wanted to do and I think that will be my big reward for getting healthy and looking good! I really feel like I am on a great track to the rest of my life!

I can't wait for the day that I can wear shorts and a tank top and not feel like a flubber whale! I know that one day I will be the person I want to be and I will be healthy for my children (when I decide if I will even have any or not) and I will live my exquisite life to the fullest!

By the way, this is my post workout snack: 

 These are soooo delicious! They are an enhanced protein shake and they come in all different flavors. They have 15g of whey protein isolate, 23 vitamins and minerals, 3 servings of fruits and veggies from antioxidants, antioxidant = to 4 cups of green tea and they are free of lactose, gluten, soy and caffeine! They are 200 calories a bottle and they are all naturally. You can find more info at www.mix1life.com. Also they are made here in Colorado, in Boulder actually :)

I started drinking these because my instructor said for us to drink something with carbs or protein to replenish our muscles :) They are so yummy and not even chalky!

Love you all!

Thanks for reading,
Mercedes

2 comments:

  1. congrats girl! I will be right beside you on this journey b/c I'm THERE now! I'm pushing myself to lose more and more. I'd be happy to join you!

    way to put yourself out there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! I'm so happy for you. :)

    ReplyDelete